While we’re announcing prizewinners, let’s not forget that we had two contests last week. Although the second one doesn’t come with a neat little spaceship toy, somebody’s still taking home a free copy of ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and that’s pretty cool too. Could it be you?
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “Any of you ladies know Ezekiel 25:17?”
- Nick: Nick Fury’s new Avengers lineup is looking pretty promising.
- Art A: Think about it…the snakes would go after the slower nuns first.
- Carl: Well, after all these years they still make me sit in the back of the bus. But at least I’m not alone.
- Randy W: Ah, the things we are going to do with these two….
- Csm101: Not everything is just black and white. Most of it lies in those grey areas.
- Mica: Man over PA: “Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We’re sorry to announce that our scheduled in-flight screening of ‘Green Lantern’ has been cancelled. Instead, we will be showing a back to back feature of Requiem for a Dream, Schindler’s List and…you know what…because I really wanna drive home just how bad “Green Lantern” truly is, a five minute YouTube video of a man with a zit, the size of a Reese’s Cup, violently erupting. We hope you’ll forgive us for this inconvenience…but not Warner Bros. for producing a god awful superhero movie…by their standards…which is saying something.”
- Dominique M: Sometimes even celebrities can’t afford an Uber.
- Chris M: Warning: This ride may be habit forming.
- Matthew S: “Wu Tang Clan ain’t nothin to F##k with.
David’s entry is so very, very, very wrong. But it sure did make me laugh.
Celebrity Bang Bus is as creepy as it sounds!
Congratulations to David for winning ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard‘ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to get your entries in for our ‘Logan Lucky’ contest before Friday’s deadline.