Last week, we offered you the chance to win a genuine classic, John Sturges’ all-star WWII prison break drama ‘The Great Escape’. One of our readers will slip away with that prize today. Let’s find out who won.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Alex: Dammit, Steve, why’d you dig the latrine this deep?
- BambooLounge: We’ll be in China in no time!
- Tom M: “No matter how far we dig, we just can’t seem to find any women in this movie.”
- Adam C: Okay, not bad. All I’m sayin’ is out of 4 beans one better grow with tits.
- Kevin M: I knew I should have made that left turn at Albuquerque.
- Lord Bowler: “We just need a few more holes and we got ourselves a game of Whack-a-Mole”
- Jim: “My advice? Quit while you’re ahead!”
- Kenny: “I can’t lie to you about your chances but…you have my sympathies”
- Trebor E: Is that a lawnmower?
- Tim W: I think this will require a sand wedge.
John B. wrote:
Oh! So that’s a hole in the ground. Now I know the difference!
Congratulations to John for winning ‘The Great Escape‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget, you still have time to get in on this week’s ‘Texas Chainsaw 3D’ contest before Friday’s deadline.