Ready for some avenging? It’s time to give away that UHD Blu-ray copy of Avengers: Infinity War we promised last week.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- cardpetree: LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Adam C: That look when you hear about the Disney/Fox merger, and realize you may be asked to be Captain America and The Human Torch in the same movie
- Tom A: It’s times like this that make me wish I’d stuck to punching out fake Hitler.
- Evan D: Gotta make it to the Star Trek auditions before Pratt beats me to it!
- Ken O: Get the president on the phone. It’s time to call in…….the Space Force!!!!
- Csm101: And another one gone, another one gone,
Another one turns to dust.
- njscorpio: When the previews show Hulk fighting by your side, but only Bruce shows up.
- J Chang: I am really regretting eating that whole burrito right now…
- Ronald O: Captain America could really go for some Captain Morgan rum right about now!
- Jordan: Noooooo I won’t sign a new contract!!!!
- Eric R: If only that snap had erased “Rise of the Silver Surfer”…
- Nick: It was then that Steve remembered he definitely left the stove on before shipping off to Europe in 1941.
- Paul D: “I really didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition…”
- George K: Captain Mullet: Party in the front, super hero in the back
- Joe W: “All they are is dust in the wind, all they are is cough cough, ahh I just got Bucky dust in my mouth”
- Mark B: Why Omarosa, WHYYYYY???
- Chris M: How I am not the hottest Chris in this movie?!?!?!
- Nestor: ICE detained Black Panther?!?! And they leave the murderous illegal alien who is trying to take over the world????
- Ryan C: “If I don’t make it, someone delete all of my Tweets!”
- VinnieD: How Donald Trump envisions himself fighting back the illegals from wall.
- Mica: Steve Rogers ultimately decided that the best way to protect the mind stone was to do so while stoned out of his mind.
- Matt: Can’t. Close. Mouth.
Beard. Too. Heavy.
- Scott J: “Are you seriously watching this movie on a phone? $400M and many months of work to make this movie and you’re watching it on a PHONE?”
- Elizabeth: Chris Evans suddenly realizes what it must feel like to be the single black character in basically every Marvel movie.
- Manish P: I need another 70 year nap.
Cesar came in near the end with what turned out to be my favorite entry:
Chris Rock is joining the cast? Argh! With another Chris, it’ll be even harder to tell us apart!
Congratulations to Cesar for winning Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-ray and Ultra HD, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.