Blessed be the High-Def Digest faithful. Believers, the time has come to announce which of you will be graced with the prize of winning ‘The Borgias: The Complete Second Season’ on Blu-ray. We beseech you to join us as we reveal the holy contest results.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
And the Lord said, “Let there be laughs”!
- HuskerGuy: The lazy man’s Tebowing.
- Barsoom Bob: Cronenberg called and he wants me to play triplets in his next movie.
- Mike R: Jesus. How could I forget to put on pants?
- Michael: “No, obviously I did not know that I had to take an oath of celibacy.”
- Stefan F: “I should have let Simba be Pope.”
- Dan: OK give it to me one more time. How many boys did you say?
- besch64: “Sigh. Gotta stop being so gloomy. After all, it’s not that awful. Sure, under my rule Italy has plunged into thirty years of warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed. But we also produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance! Much better than what those idiots in Switzerland are doing. Five hundred years of brotherly love, democracy, and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!”
- brian1121: “I wonder if the Spanish are expecting an inquisition…”
- Martin: The last guy retired because of his advanced age and the new one is how old?
- Csm101: Boo Hoo! No one wants to compete for my Blu-ray set! What a lousy turnout! Everyone wants Indy and Hobbit, but no love for “The Borgias”!
Anthony S. wrote:
After just buying a new 60″ plasma, Alexander VI reacts to news of 4k sets hitting the market.
A lot of us here feel that way.
Congratulations to Anthony for winning ‘The Borgias: The Complete Second Season‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating. Don’t forget that you still have time to enter our ‘Les Misérables’ contest before Friday’s deadline.