We may have already started a new contest, but that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten everyone who entered last week’s. Somebody’s taking home a trio of ‘Divergent’ movies on Ultra HD Blu-ray. Let’s find the winner!
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: If I just stand still, this will be one of the best acted scenes in this movie…
- Csm101: The season finale for the Kardashians is on, but nooooooooooo, I have a resistance to lead. Sigh…
- moremovies85: How long do you think it will take for them to figure out that I painted eyes onto my eyelids. I slept through the making of entire last film.
- Peter W: Joey’s rules for acting? Tweezers in my pocket in case I need to pull pubes for tears… check. Look attractive… check. And, for this intense pause… (inhale) pretend to smell a fart!
- Ronald O: I pledge allegiance to my acting career in the United States of America, and to the movie industry for which it stands, making me wealthier after each new movie, and those movies are clearly visible in stunning Ultra HD, allowing my fans the liberty to enjoy them, and the justice to purchase them all.
- Kyle: What is she thinking… “The book was better”
- Scott W: I’ve done everything J-Law has done! Why won’t David O. Russell call me?
- DrLuis: So you’re telling me there’s no instagram in the apocalypse?
- Timcharger: Shailene was disappointed to learn why Four’s full name was Four Seconds.
- Pablo: Sigh, my milkshakes didn’t bring any boys to the yard.
- Troy L: To whomever put the itching powder in my costume this morning: NOT FUNNY!
- Jacob: That’s right, this society still has Hot Topic
- Yaelle: What do you mean ‘smile’? I’m smiling.
- Carl C: Part 1 “Divergent”, Part 2 “Insurgent”, Part 3 “Allegiant”, Part 4 sigh… “Irrelevant”
- Leon D: If they make another movie in this series called The Descendants, I will kill someone.
In the instructions for this contest, I advised that the caption should answer the question: What is Shailene Woodley thinking in this scene? I think MrLeitungswasser nailed it:
“So this is what it feels like to be Kristen Stewart.”
Yup, that’s all I can see on her face now.
Congratulations to MrLeitungswasser for winning ‘Divergent‘, ‘Insurgent‘ and ‘Allegiant‘ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to get your entries in for our ‘Batman v. Superman’ contest before Friday’s deadline.