Death Dealer Selene returns to… umm… deal more death, I guess, in ‘Underworld: Blood Wars‘. We have a spare copy of the 4k Ultra HD + Blu-ray combo pack. You want it? Just make us laugh.
To win a copy of the movie, all you have to do is participate in our photo caption contest by giving us a funny or clever caption for the following image. Click to enlarge:
For example: “All right, time to ‘fess up. Who knocked this ornament off my Christmas tree? You totally ruined the careful symmetry and I’m quite miffed about it.”
We have one copy of the movie to give away. The winner will be chosen at our own subjective discretion based on whichever responses we enjoy the most. Entries are limited to 10 per person. That should give you plenty of opportunity to craft a good submission, but will also help us to avoid any potential appearance of awarding prizes based on volume rather than quality. (Please heed this limit. You will be taken out of consideration if you submit more than 10 entries.) All entries must be submitted in the Comments section of this blog post. Please do not attempt to email them to me.
This contest is only open to entrants from the domestic United States. We will not ship internationally (whether you’re a U.S. citizen or not). Employees of High-Def Digest or Internet Brands and their families are not eligible. Standard contest rules and conditions apply. People who have won any of our previous contests within the past one year are also not eligible to win, but may get Honorable Mentions.
The deadline for entry is Friday, April 28th. The winners will be announced the following week. Good luck!
1. This contains the original words to the script of this movie. Yet here we all are. How desperate are all of us?!!!
2. Yes the other one is this big as well!
3. Yes most men use these do all their thinking with!
4. Oh this …. this actually Kate’s.
5. You mean yours is not metal!
“If someone doesn’t stick me in a respectable franchise, I’m taking the lot of you with me! Call Kevin Feige right now!!”
And in our war with the Lycans, we have a new strategy: the great and eternal game of…. fetch.
Winter’s not coming, it’s already here. The boys are super stoked for their Game of Thrones season 7 premiere party.
1. “Yes, I really do have balls of steel. And here’s the left one to prove it.”
2. “Hey guys, I’m trying to finance the last Divergent film. Could I interest any of you in a subscription to the Ornament of the Month Club?”
3. “Yes, I know I promised you a Death Star type weapon to defeat the Lycans, but apparently planet-sized super lasers are more expensive than I thought.”
4. “Please guys, this place is messy enough already. Put away your sex toys when you’re done with them. Or at the very least, rinse them off.”
5. “Just a warning folks. Those ‘genuine’ Phantasm balls they’re selling on eBay don’t work. I’ve been throwing this ball for hours and it still hasn’t sadistically chased and killed someone.”
6. “Guess what day it is. It’s Bocce Ball Day!”
“And this is your brain on Underworld.”
The only time Slytherin can win a game of Quidditch is in a different movie.
“You expect us to dance to THIS?? That’s it! The Monster’s Ball is cancelled!”
Cassius- “Speaking of balls, I’m sweating mine off in this leather garb. Whew!!”
“Yes Vampire Council, Selene literally had my balls in her purse!”
1.Are you not entertained?
2. Who’s ball is this?
3. I got next!
4. I’ll trade you
5. This thing that I’m holding is getting heavy
“Is there a Pokestop near here? I’m down to my last Pokeball”
We will now see how many shades of Teal HDR supports!
“It has recently come to our attention that Lycans have problems with off-speed pitches. So…today we will learn the proper technique for throwing a circle change-up.
I’m holding here Lestat’s balls. Claudia totally mutilated him. If it wasn’t for the aligators, Lestat might still be at the bottom of the swamp to this day. We demand justice for Lestat!
Wait, wrong movie!
The Red Witch was able to bring be back after the bloody wedding feast. Unfortunately, she was unable to reattach all of my body parts. The Lord of Light is not amused.
John R. De Fina
“I’ll give my left testicle to whoever can stop more of these movies from being made.”
“Alright, which one of you put pepper in the salt shaker?”
“This new and convenient Pocket YETI will keep blood warm up to twenty four hours!!”
You guys are a bunch of stiffs. I’m taking my ball and going home.
2. Hey, Bald Joe, step forward for a second so I can show everyone how well my bobble-head design of you is coming along.
3. Don’t test me, guys! If I have to blow us all up just to get a bit of color in this movie, I’ll do it!
I am Dauntless! i caught the snitch!
All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This… is my uhhhhh. This… is my ‘Ball of death!’
Is it just me or does Kate Beckinsale look like she was hit in the face with this ball or what?!?!
Yes… the other one is in her purse. Any other questions?
For the last time, no we’re not doing a Divergent TV movie!
1. “This is the Speaking Ball. When it is passed to you, you must introduce yourself, and describe what you hate most about the Lycans.”
2. “The first person to catch the Snitch… Wait, what franchise is this again?”
3. “To sell real estate, it takes two brass balls. To kill Lycans, it takes one large silver ball.”