The UK seems to get all the best SteelBooks lately, including one of the most anticipated Blu-ray releases of the year.
“Farewell and adieu to ye fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu to ye ladies of Spain. For we’ve received orders fer to sail back to Boston. And so ne’er more shall we see ye again.”
I like the tentative artwork for the ‘Jaws’ SteelBook. It looks like it will feature the classic movie poster image with a snaggle-toothed great white shark closing in on a doomed swimmer:
The release will include the following supplements:
- The Shark is Still Working (Blu-ray™ Exclusive): An all-new feature-length documentary on the legacy of the film and its influence on popular culture.
- The Making of JAWS: A two-hour documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew.
- From the Set: An insider’s look at life on the set of JAWS, featuring an interview with Steven Spielberg.
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes.
- JAWS Archives: Take a peek inside the JAWS archives, including storyboards, production photos and marketing materials, as well as a special segment on the JAWS phenomenon.
- Original Theatrical Trailer.
- Digital Copy: Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie from a choice of retail partners to watch on an array of electronic and portable devices.
The ‘Jaws’ Blu-ray SteelBook will be available on September 3rd at a few UK retailers (including Amazon UK, which will ship to North America). It has a suggested list price of £29.99. Unfortunately, it seems the Blu-ray will be Region B locked.