To predict the outcome of last week’s ‘Person of Interest’ contest, our magic computer at High-Def Digest HQ has spit out a data stream of ID numbers corresponding to people who entered. Are these the winners? The only way to find out is to investigate.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm?”
- Lord Bowler: Hillary, I told you, I won’t scrub you email server!
- Julian: ‘Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?’
- Alex: Well certainly, your highness. I’m only too happy to send my account information to the Prince of Nigeria.
- Adam C: “Hello, this is Dr…Chim…um…Chim, Chim Richolds. You don’t remember me. Um, yep you’re pregnant”
- Elizabeth: “No, I do not want to sign up for a Visa card. I don’t care how many free flights on Oceanic Airlines you’ll give me.”
- Csm101: “As a matter of fact, I do like scary movies.”
- Mike R: “Can you hear me now ?”
- Bill N: We care about your call and while all of our operators are busy ignoring other callers we’re gonna subject you to an hour and a half of flight of the bumble bee and every few minutes we’re going to break in to remind you we really do care about you….. [20 minutes in….] click….. Hello, Hello, damn they hung up.
- Salvador C: WHAT??!! DONALD TRUMP IS LEADING IN THE POLLS??!!
peterabbit46 speaks the truth:
After building the world’s most sophisticated spy computer, I would think downloading my free Windows 10 upgrade would be easier.
The following were the only entrants who sound like they actually watch the show. (Yes, I recognize that Todd is also making fun of ‘Lost’.) I figure that they’ll probably appreciate the prize.
- Barsoom Bob: What ! You’re telling me that Root and Shaw are doing the horizontal mambo together ! I will really have to set up extra cameras around the the flat.
- Todd: “Mr. Reese, I found the key to stopping Samaritan. It involves moving an island and finding a magic cork. . . no I am not off my meds!“
They also gave us these pretty funny entries too, so they earned it.
- Barsoom Bob: Listen Snowden, you’re not telling me anything I don’t know already !
- Todd: “Hi, I was wondering if you have received my audition tape for the Meerkat Manor revival? Yes, for the part of meerkat #117.”
Congratulations to peterabbit, Bob and Todd for winning ‘Person of Interest: The Complete Fourth Season‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.