Are you feeling lucky today? Good! It’s time to announce the winners of last week’s ‘Logan Lucky’ contest.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Csm101: “Let me just fix that wrinkle on your shirt.”
- Nick: “Now I’ll only ask you this once, what was your characters name in Layer Cake?? XXXX ain’t no name, sonny!”
- Alex: Holy crap! Ivan Drago’s getting roughed up by Bernie Madoff!!!
- Ian: When is the Bond set coming to 4K Blu-ray???
- Rob B: I thought that my unusual nipple location would forever save me from titty-twisters, I seem to have met my match!!
- Michael M: “On my honor Warden, I didn’t steal The Shawshank Redemption from the prison dvd library!”
- Derek: I want my money back for Golden Compass!
- Nick B: Martha!!… What the hell it worked on Ben Affleck!
- Seymour G: “No way in hell is Bond 25 going to be a remake of Moonraker!”
- Brian S: I told you NOT TO WEAR STRIPES to this party!
Warner came in strong early with a dead-on perfect 007 pun. I’m ashamed I didn’t think of it myself.
“Bond, bail Bond”.
For obvious enough reasons, we got a lot more James Bond jokes in this contest. Perhaps the most outside-the-box answer came from efie, who looked at this photo and thought of ‘Basic Instinct’ instead. With it pointed out, yeah, I see it now.
“Are you here to interview me or to fuck me?”
The erotic tension is palpable!
Congratulations to Warner and efie for winning ‘Logan Lucky‘ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to get your entries in for our ‘Despicable Me 3’ contest before Friday’s deadline.