Assemble the Minions! The results of last week’s ‘Despicable Me 3’ contest are in. Are you ready to find out who won?
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Julian: ‘And that’s how much college education will cost for your children.’
- NJScorpio: “The Minions have filed a complaint about your inappropriate sexual advances.”
- Bryan T: “I’m not only the president of the hair club for men, I’m also a client”
- Jason: You say that wig was created from your nose hair trimmings?!
- Csm101: “Spread your cheeks and give me two good coughs.”
- Darrel J: How did he know that my password is ‘covfefe’?
- Derek: DCEU fans after seeing the Justice League box office
- Timcharger: “What?! How do you pull that off? Wearing white after Labor Day?”
- Robert: Gru Always wondered what he would look like with Fabio’s Hair
- EM: Gru wished “spitting image” weren’t so literal
I have a feeling that goran’s entry is exactly correct. (See here if you missed the hubbub earlier this month.)
The look on the audience’s faces at the recent Wag the Dog screening.
Congratulations to goran for winning ‘Despicable Me 3‘ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.