Hey, dollface. Whatcha up to? Wanna find out who won last week’s ‘Cult of Chucky’ contest? Let’s take a gander.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Derek: Jeez and I thought it was creepy when Mona Lisa’s eyes followed me.
- Terry: Not sure about those eye brows & eye lashes, but as Bob says, “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.”
- NJScorpio: “I asked Jack to draw me like one of his French girls. He gave me this. I thanked him and returned to the party. I wonder what happened to that boy?”
- Shayne B: The resulting tattoo was tragic.
- Joey: And at that moment she realized she truly captured the President’s image as a young child.
- Nestor: He got a real pretty mouth, ain’t he?
- Csm101: “I don’t know why, but I feel drawn to you.”
- Dan: My selfie before smart phones…aint I quite the looker?
- Elio: Apple’s new pAd and pEncil. Perfectly mimics drawing on a computer or tablet. Only $1,000.00. Think Different *pEncil sold seperately
- Juan: Seriously guys? we need a new police sketch artist.
Deaditelord takes the prize. I can’t believe I didn’t immediately see this until he wrote it. But once he did, now it’s all I can see in that image.
“Take on me, (take on me)
Take me on, (take on me)
I’ll be gone
In a… no wait where are you going!
Dammit that’s the last time I use A-Ha.”
Congratulations to Deaditelord for winning ‘Cult of Chucky‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.