Get your swords out and put your sandals on! It’s time to reveal the winners of last week’s contest to take home free 4k Ultra HD copies of ‘Gladiator’ and ‘Braveheart’.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Adam C: You could’ve just *asked* what deodorant I’m using.
- Derek: In hindsight, signing up for this 50 Shades experience may have been a bad idea.
- Brian: Now, where are you most ticklish?
- Edmond K: Your crane technique will not affect our staring contest!
- Jason L: I can still beat you with just my legs.
- Steve: “I used to have an army thiiiiiiiis big!”
- Elio C: What this old thing? It’s Dior 35 B.C. spring collection. But you!!! You’re positively Jerusalem 33 A.D. CHIC!!!!
- Cody A: “Oh hey! Glad you showed up. Do you think you could maybe itch my balls for me? Been driving me crazy for about 12 hours now.”
- NJScorpio: It’s fascinating. Your clothes are filthy rags, yet your beard is immaculately groomed.
- Mark L: Someday a toilet will be named after me !
- plissken99: Kill me.. Anything just don’t make me watch “I’m Still Here”!
- LVB: I’m not going to lie to you, Russell… This may get a little weird.
- Matthew R: Do I have your attention? Are you really listening to me, Maximus? The safe word is “Mufasa”.
- Clifford H: Go ahead, make one more comment about not wearing white after Labor Day.
- William M: You blinked! You owe me a beer.
- Peter F: Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if we had a Trading Places experience for a week? Our friends would go nuts. We have to do it!
- Ryan C: When you asked me to “hang out”, this wasn’t what I had in mind.
- Robert W: Dude….Haven’t you heard of Fabreeze ?
- Csm101: The Laurel and Yanni debate escalated really quickly.
- Dennis H: Let’s see you try to throw a phone now.
- Ross G: When it became clear that not even Russel Crowe’s jock strap would be enough to keep my local Blockbuster open, they had Russel Crowe himself installed.
- Russ T: “No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”
- Salvador: Commodus: “So, what do you want your safe word to be?”
Maximus: “Keep going.”
- Leon D: That is not how you train for the still rings at the Olympics.
- Silvestre: Nobody puts Maximus in the corner!
We had several people make puns about the actors’ names, but to me Abe’s was the cleverist:
Said the Crowe to the Phoenix… oh sir, you will NOT rise.
I think I agree with JBel that ‘Gladiator’ would have been a more entertaining movie with musical numbers:
Thats a good “Y”. Now let’s see your MCA!