You know his name and you’ve got his number. Now one of you will take home a free copy of James Bond’s latest movie on Blu-ray. Let’s see who won last week’s ‘Spectre’ contest.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Daniel S: Our latest henchman did not take kindly to Mr. Bond’s suggestion that “Goldvest” was not a very villainous name.
- Csm101: “Hey chap, easy with the dinner jacket, it’s a rental!”
- Billy M: I know you might think you have me right where you want me, but I assure you, my record against henchmen in trains is impeccable.
- Elizabeth: Dammit, Bond! Tell me the truth! Where’s Waldo?!
- Jim: Idris Elba wouldn’t let himself get pushed around!
- NJScorpio: Bond tangles with the latest franchise villain, Close Talker.
- StaksOnStaks: I said stop trying to tickle me!!
- Jacob: Not to worry, I’ve been TRAINED for this.
- Leon D: Why was this movie not called Trainfall?!?
- Seth: “I want my slice of Layer Cake!”
- KiKS: Lea: “Okay boys, keep going and have fun… I’m having a date with Adele tonight…”
- John B: Say, “I am Groot” one more time you son of a bitch!
- Tony: I said NO MUSTARD!
- Byron H: This fight is really going off the “rails.”
- Michael S: “Say my vest is black and blue again! I dare you!”
- Kashtar: Even James Bond wants MCU spoilers.
- Craig S: “No, I got this at Old Navy.”
- robi1138: “I told you ten times already… the dinner car closes at 10pm!”
- TAbraham: Ok, ok, I take it back! Wrestling is REAL!
- John D: This never happened to the other fella.
As Robert A shows us, it turns out that even legendary secret agents and their seemingly unstoppable foes struggle with the same dilemma that many of us reading this site are currently facing:
“What am I supposed to do Bond?! Just replace ALL my Blu-rays with 4K UHD?! What does UHD even mean, man?!”
Congratulations to Robert for winning ‘Spectre‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. If you didn’t win this one, don’t forget to enter our ‘Crimson Peak’ contest before Friday’s deadline.