Entries for this week’s new contest are pouring in, but I haven’t forgotten those of you who participated last week. We’re ready to give away a free Blu-ray copy of ‘Kong: Skull Island’ today. Let’s see who won.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Alex: Hey hey, it’s the monkey! And people say it monkeys around!
- Doug R: “Umm…Mason, did you bring a…umm…wider lens…?”
- Bill: Uh, no, you can’t swing from that vine.
- moremovies85: Brie: “That monkey is going to get me a second Oscar!”
- David S: The cast of Kong: Skull Island at the War For the Planet of the Apes premiere like, “Wait, what? I thought we were the only primate movie this year unabashedly paying homage to Apocalypse Now…”
- Bill M: Jeff Bridges and Cybil Shepard? NO WAY!
- Jason: Those aren’t moons….ALLLLRIGHT!!!!!
- Csm101: There it is, the ever elusive Best Buy exclusive. Steelbook, that is.
- Dan: Wow in the first 10 minutes Kong got more screen time than Godzilla!
- Kyle S: I really dont want to know where he goes to the bathroom.
- Eugene: I dunno. Even with him playing center I still think the Knicks miss the playoffs.
- PlackBeople: We’re gonna need a longer selfie stick.
- Nestor: -“Wow, that is definitely the biggest I have ever seen!”
-“Tom, shut up and pass me the 3D glasses!”
- Juan: This creature is Ennie Bo Beenie. he has a 60 foot weenie.Whatever you dare, try not to stare, as it makes him … dick joke, dick joke, dick joke.
- Duncan P: What do you mean “stand under it with a jar and get a scat sample”? It’s your thesis!
- Andy T: “We’re going to need conditioner. Lots of conditioner.”
- blu balls: Brie: Whoa Kong! Not that wide!
Tom: Fuck Yeah, That Wide!
- John D: …When you realize that Kong coming out of wardrobe doesn’t mean he’s putting on pants.
- Derek: Oh crap, they’re going to start writing Loki/Captain Marvel fan fiction aren’t they?
- Gene P: Well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle!
- Jordan M: “Hmmmm .. should I waste my last photo on that monstrous ape munching on helicopter pilots for breakfast or save it for that pretty poppy seed flower in the meadow over there? Hmmm”
- Gerry: Looks like the Gorilla Ban was struck down!
- Adam C: So, he uses bed sheets as toilet paper…..
- Miguel: That thing is about to start rolling giant barrels at us. Who the hell showed him the Donkey Kong game?
- Salvador C: ‘Hey Loki. I’ll see you in Infinity War!!”
For obvious reasons, we got a lot of dick jokes in this contest. I think Robert’s was the best of them. It’s especially funny if you hear it in your head being spoken by David Attenborough.
They froze staring in amazement not at the enormity of the genitalia in front of them, but in wonderment as to where the piercing came from and who did it.
Congratulations to Robert for winning ‘Kong: Skull Island‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Be sure to enter our ‘Ghost in the Shell’ contest before the deadline on Sunday.