While you’re still working on responses to our ‘Girl on the Train’ giveaway (deadline at the end of day today!), let’s find out which lucky reader won a free Blu-ray copy of ‘Deepwater Horizon’ in last week’s contest.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Scott D: I be getting a lot of money for this here tooth, from the tooth fairy.
- Deaditelord: “Oh man, I really need to start flossing…”
- Alex D: And thus shall I compose my magnum opus: “Ode to Tooth”
- NJScorpio: “Honey, I appreciate you baking cookies, but you gotta pay attention to the oven timer.”
- Dan S: Haa Chooo ! Bless Me, snot rag please …
- Csm101: I found this in my Wahlburger!
- Paul A: I’m glad I didn’t have to pull THIS out of my pants at the end of Boogie Nights.
- Brian: Chris Pratt was scared of this?
- Ronald O: I heard they put filler in a lot of fast food these days! ..but this is the last time I ever eat at Taco Bell!
- Michael L: Pictured above is actor Mark Wahlberg holding the sharp rock that director M. Night Shyamalan told him to hide deep within his colon so that he could deliever the ever-so cringe-worthy lines in “The Happening”.
- Chris M: The brain transplant was a success. They let me keep the old one.
- Chapz K: Say Hello to my little friend.
- David S: “Ok, Mr. Suppository. Are you ready for what needs to happen now?”
- Jim: It’s not an Oscar, but it’ll do for now.
- Salvador C: “Man, they can make a flash drive look like anything these days.”
I think John B. is onto something here:
Oh jeez, am I in a Jurassic Park movie now? I’ve been in so many movies in the last two years, they are starting to run together.
Congratulations to John for winning ‘Deepwater Horizon‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.