Did anyone have trouble entering last week’s ‘Walking Dead’ contest? I was informed late in the week that we had a software plugin problem that may have prevented some people from logging in with Facebook while using certain browsers. I hope that’s cleared up now and that this week’s new contest is going smoother.
We still received a respectable number of entries, so let’s suss out some winners.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: The elimination challenges get more intense on the next episode of MasterChef.
- Chapz K: You’re not you when you’re hungry.
- Csm101: Even if Bob turns, I tell you there’s one thing he won’t be. The Walking Dead.
- Deanna H: Bob. It’s what’s for dinner.
- Shane M: We can wait here all night. Camp Rules are Everyone sings a Campfire song.
- Jim B: Dey’s uh, Bob-kabobs, Bob creole, Bob gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple Bob, lemon Bob, coconut Bob, pepper Bob, Bob soup, Bob stew, Bob salad, Bob and potatoes, Bob burger, Bob sandwich.
- Zataia R: What’s your favorite type of food? Bob-b-que and shish ka-Bobs.
- Dave B: The group reminisces about 2015 and realizes it’s the worst year in human history due to Bill Cosby, Hulk Hogan and Jared from Subway all turning out to be dirt bags. Bob then mentions the death of Rowdy Piper and the group all hangs their heads.
- Robert: What happens when there is no school lunch program.
- Brian: First man passed out! Get the sharpie and draw on his face!
- Chris M: Just between you and me Bob, I’m a leg man.
- Dean K: Yawl excuse me while I whup this out!!!!
- Carl C: HA! They told me it would cost me an arm and a leg to be on the show but I got them down to 1/2 price.
- Salvador C: “No more for me guys. I think I’m full of myself.”
- Kirby A: Every year the Black Friday line at Best Buy gets started earlier
Eugene makes a good point about the show’s propensity for killing off black male characters:
“This is the last straw! It’s time for Al Sharpton to intervene.”
We got a lot of funny puns this time, but Jacob’s was my favorite groaner:
You got me; I’m stumped!
Congratulations to Eugene and Jacob for winning ‘The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to get your entries in for our ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ contest before Friday’s deadline.