Last week, we promised to give away a copy of ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ on Blu-ray, and our readers supplied a lot of very funny contest submissions. The time has come to transform one of our your entries into a winner. Let’s get to it.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- David S: Optimus Prime does an epic milkshake, which brings all the bots to the yard.
- Alex: Arriving too late to fight against General Zod, Optimus Prime mourns the destruction of the Kent Farm.
- NJScorpio: With the Autobots having based their vehicular personas on GM products, Optimus Prime suffered from their greatest threat…a faulty ignition switch.
- Carl C: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!
- Tracy P: STELLAAAAAA!!!!!!
- David C: As Galvatron approaches, Optimus Prime finds himself incapacitated by a bout of incredibly ill-timed heartburn.
- Shayne B: You ain’t got no legs, Lt. Prime.
- Jay: You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
- Tony K: “I am Groot”!
- Jose D: “Why couldn’t Disney buy us too?”
- John-Paul W: Why did my iPhone 6 Plus bend??? Apple said it couldn’t be done!!!
- Earl P: Why does the same thing happen to me in every movie? I get shot or blowed up every time. This never happened to Leader One and the Gobots!
- Luis R: What do mean they were in purgatory?!
- robi1138: Prime learns the hard way why the U.S. highway system is in desperate need of repair.
- Csm101: Optimus Prime: “NOOO!!! Not precious my Criterions!!”
Yovan knows the true meaning of the title ‘Age of Extinction’:
Optimus Prime seconds after hearing Warner Bros. ditched HD DVD and went Blu-ray Exclusive.
That should do it for this one. Congratulations to Yovan for winning ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction – 3D‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.