OK, we get it. Our readers weren’t so interesting in winning ‘The Host’ on Blu-ray. Turnout for this contest was really low. Is taking home Stephenie Meyer’s alien invasion teen romance really even a prize, or is it a punishment? Well, one of you has to take it, so I guess you’ll find out soon.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “Where are the pizza rolls? WHERE. ARE. THE. PIZZA. ROLLS!?”
- Alex: You had talent in “Hanna.” I’m trying to find it.
- Barsoom Bob: It worked for J and K. You will forget you ever made this movie.
- Tyler: Are you acting, or are you just doing your typical deer in the headlights impression?
- J.J.: “Is there a better screenplay behind those eyes?”
- John M: Hold still, damn it. I need to come up with some cool line because my daughter wants to see this movie and I refuse to rent it.
- David S: “Damn you! Why did you put a lightbulb in my Fleshlight?! It’s useless now! Not cool!”
- Mark L: Is it safe? ……… Is it safe?
- Chris C: Another Stephenie Meyer film? Marion, don’t look at it. Shut your eyes, Marion. Don’t look at it, no matter what happens!
- Justin: “Oh thank f***ing god, I thought you were Kristen Stewart. I’ll take an alien over that b***h any day.”
In my estimation, I think that Michael gave us the funniest line:
Sorry but after spring break in Tijuana last year, I check everyone claiming to be a lady very, very carefully.
Congratulations (I think) to Michael for winning ‘The Host‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Be sure to enter our ‘Evil Dead’ contest before the deadline on Friday.