What’s that, you haven’t won any of our recent Blu-ray contests? Don’t get too down about that. Look at the silver lining: At our current rate, you’ll have plenty more opportunities. For example, one of you will take home the prize for last week’s ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ giveaway today. Let’s find out who won.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- HuskerGuy: Jet’s fan reaction to Tebow being released.
- Thomas M: “Jennifer Lawrence beat Meryl!!!”
- Ryan M: I really want to hug you but I’m afraid it will reflect poorly on my masculinity!!!
- Brian R: Mom’s making Stove Top stuffing!!!
- Nick H: toga! Toga! TOGA! TOGA!!!
- Eric H: “My Al Pacino impression is better!!!”
- BambooLounge: Bradley Cooper psyched to be friends with Robert De Niro. Robert De Niro proving he can still act by seeming just as excited to be friends with Bradley Cooper.
- Alex: McRib is back!!!! Yeaaaahhh!!!
- Peter: MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!
- Mark: ROCKS AGAIN!!! This may be the longest game of Rock, Paper, Scissors ever.
- Dennis D: This isn’t working! Maybe it’s time to try a laxative.
- Zachary B: Robert: I WAS FINALLY IN A GOOD MOVIE AGAIN!
- Dustin: Both in unison: “Steve Holt!”
- Tyler: F— YOU THUNDER! YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK! Thunder Buddies for life? HELL YEAH!
- Tiffany: New Amanda Bynes selfies!!
This entry from ElGanador made me laugh. A lot.
(blows whistle) “Wake up, Cooper! Your category is up, they’re showing the nominees! What do you do? Good. And the winner is… Bradley Cooper. Daniel Day-Lewis. Bradley Cooper. Daniel Day-Lewis. Bradley Cooper. More arms! Bradley Cooper. Good. Now get up and show me your walk to the stage. Go, go,go, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4…”
Congratulations to ElGanador for winning ‘Silver Linings Playbook‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to get your entries in for our ‘Great Escape’ contest before Friday’s deadline.