One of the side effects of entering our contests here is that you may take home a free Blu-ray. Score! Let’s find out which of our readers has won a copy of Steven Soderbergh’s medical thriller ‘Side Effects’.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Alex: I don’t know how to tell you this, but I’ve been having a bromance with Jonah Hill.
- Michael: So, is it a little butterfly tattoo on your ankle, or what ?
- Ryan M: Channing Tatum, nice to meet you. You probably recognize me from such hits as Supercross and She’s the Man.
- Cameron: “Don’t worry, nobody remembers you were in the Elm Street remake anymore.”
- Melissa: May I have this pole dance?
- Csm101: Take 32 – Soderbergh: “Just take her hand Channing, stop trying to act, just look at her and take her hand.”
- NJScorpio: “Hi, I’m Channing Tatum.” – “Seriously? This is our third week of shooting.”
- Timcharger: You’ll feel better soon. Here, use your hand like this. That’s how to chan your tatum.
- Jeff S: Nah, Rooney, this is the one movie I’m not gonna take my shirt off in.
- Craig S: So what really went down with you and that Facebook dude?
- Mike B: No really, Matthew and I are just friends
- Trebor E: Well honey, True Blood might be good this season. Never give up hope.
- Ed: “A bush in the hand is worth two in the…uh, wait, that’s not right. Fuck it. I’m pretty, rich, and popular. I don’t need to be smart, too.”
- futureman: “Take this ring to Mount Doom and return it to the fires from which it was forged. You must go now, for the forces of evil grow ever stronger and must not be allowed to wield the ring’s power.”
- AA: Trust me, I’m acting.
I suspect that this entry from BambooLounge is pretty close to what actually happened on set:
Inner Tatum Monologue: “If I just slide my hand slowly…slowly…slowww SHIT! She’s glaring at me again.”
Congratulations to BambooLounge for winning ‘Side Effects‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to enter our ‘Warm Bodies’ contest before the deadline on Friday.