If you entered last week’s contest and have been waiting around for the results, we haven’t forgotten. Let’s find out which of our readers will take home a free Blu-ray copy of the Criterion Collection ‘Pan’s Labyrinth’.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- T.J.: “But I thought they said the hand was quicker than the eye?”
- Julian: ‘Allow me to break the eyes.’
- NJScorpio: After the move to HBO, ‘Sesame Street’ wasn’t quite the same anymore.
- Spockzombie: Think I’m a horror show? Image what it’s like for me when I wipe.
- Jeremiah: I bet you’ve never seen Jazz Hands like these before, little girl!
- Doofus88: “I never learned how to type without looking.”
- Alex D: I’ve never seen anyone with such hand-eye coordination.
- Jonathan: Maybe if I do this, it’ll take the focus off how large and awkward my nostrils are…
- Terry C: Playing Peek-A-Boo with grandpa while on acid is just a bad idea all around.
- Adam C: …*facepalm*…
- William M: Thumbnail for a seedy website link – “You’ll never believe these 6 easy tips to fix your vision that pharmacy companies don’t want you to know about!”
- DrLuis: “When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a big round thing in your face”
- Stephan: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Jared M: “Ahhh! Really should’ve seen that high-five coming.”
- Ronald O: Thankfully M&M’s melt in my mouth, and not in my hands!
- Dan S: Where’s the baby? There he is!
- EM: At this point, the whole country’s electorate wants to cover their eyes…but it just doesn’t work!!
- TAbraham: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find an optometrist who also does manicures?
- photogdave: “He’s got Bette Davis hands”
- Zuria: When I REALLY need to SEE something, I take a hands-on approach… (RIMSHOT)
- Csm101: “EEWWW!! Look what they’ve done to Glenn, I think I’m going to toss my fairies!”
- Ed H: To stop watching election coverage I just make a fist.
- Michael: “So I says to the guy- one more word outta you and I’ll punch you so hard we’ll both have black eyes!”
- Miguel: When the police say “Hands Up”, it is so fun to watch them freak out
- Scott D: Jeepers creepers, where’d ya get those peepers?
Erik R wrote:
“In my case, it really DOES make you go blind.”
Congratulations to Erik for winning the Criterion Collection ‘Pan’s Labyrinth‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. If you didn’t win this one, you still have time to get in on our ‘Star Trek Beyond’ contest.