Are you ready to take the wraps off another contest? We have five Blu-ray copies of the Tom Cruise reboot of ‘The Mummy‘ to give away. Come get ’em!
To win a copy of the Blu-ray, all you have to do is participate in our photo caption contest by giving us a funny or clever caption for the following image. Click to enlarge:
For example: “How is it that I’m two years younger than you, Tom, yet look like I should be playing your father?”
We have five copies of the Blu-ray to give away. The winners will be chosen at our own subjective discretion based on whichever responses we enjoy the most. Entries are limited to 10 per person. That should give you plenty of opportunity to craft a good submission, but will also help us to avoid any potential appearance of awarding prizes based on volume rather than quality. (Please heed this limit. You will be taken out of consideration if you submit more than 10 entries.) All entries must be submitted in the Comments section of this blog post. Please do not attempt to email them to me.
This contest is only open to entrants from the domestic United States. We will not ship internationally (whether you’re a U.S. citizen or not). Employees of High-Def Digest or Internet Brands and their families are not eligible. Standard contest rules and conditions apply. People who have won any of our previous contests within the past one year are also not eligible to win, but may get Honorable Mentions.
The deadline for entry is Friday, September 15th. The winners will be announced the following week. Good luck!
1) “…so it’s going be like ‘Rock of Ages’, but 80’s French pop songs, and set during the French Revolution. I told them, Tom would be perfect.”
2) “Sorry to bother you Mr. Cruise, but my friend Rza would love an autograph.”
Goose is alive.
So you’re saying that the entire movie is considered homo erotic, even the super cool and masculine volleyball scene?
3) “Do you think there might be a spot for me in the next Mission: Impossible?”
” You Can’t Handle The TRUTH “. !!!!
Crowe-“You see, I’m the glue holding this franchise together.”
Cruise- ” What franchise?”
“If you keep mouthing off to me I’m going to have Miscavige come over here and bitch slap you!”
1) “I’ll race you to see who can fire his agent first for selling us on The Dark Universe.”
2) “Is that box you’re standing on custom-made?”
3) “Was it your idea to make the mummy a hot chick?”
4) “Any way you can get me out of the Jekyll and Hyde movie?”
5) “What’s buried deeper, the mummy or our careers?”
6) “When they called it a ‘shared’ universe, I thought they were just talking about the profits.”
7) “At least if I had been Frankenstein, I wouldn’t be recognized.”
“I AM dangerous!”
“So, you really ARE shorter in real life.”
Tom…..did you take my fidget spinner?
I told you, flatulence is a thing of beauty!!!!!
“I know you’re in there, Jekyll! You have to fight this big bloated Hyde creature, don’t let him take over!”
“Uhh, its me, Jekyll. Mr.Hyde is much taller.”
“Of course!….nice suit.”
Xenu? You’re trying the old Xenu bit on me? Pull the other one.
You know Tom, I could’ve played a meowntee in Super Troopers 2!
1.) Show me the MUMMY!!!!
4) “No, Tom, what you were sent was a movie script we wanted you to star in. I’m not any sort of doctor, and nothing happening here today has anything to do with Scientology.”
5) “Tom, I see what you are doing.”
“You are specifically taking on roles of characters who are a foot taller than you. It’s okay, you have nothing to prove.”
“I don’t know what you are talking about.”
“Claus von Stauffenberg, 6 foot 3 inches; Jack Reacher, 6 foot 5 inches; hell, even this role is rebooting the franchise of a 6 foot 3 inch tall Brendon Fraser.”
“When do you start shooting the Andre the Giant biopic?”
1. So Tom is it that my career is in the dumpster because I’m in a movie with you or is it the other way around?
2. Russell … your standing on my foot.
3. I now understand what happened to Brandon’s career!
4. Hi Russell … didn’t realize you were playing Frankenstein. Oh your not in make up. Rough night or rough life?
So Ethan Hunt, what did your team find out about Russian meddling in our 2016 election?
Val Kilmer is pretty ill. Do you think I can play Iceman in Top Gun sequel?
“Thetans? Aw come on. Really Tom?”
Top Gladiator: I am Maverick, I am Gladiator.
Why would anybody want to see Johnny Depp play the Invisible Man?
No seriously, what’s the name of this cinematic universe?
Wait, so is that weak sauce Dracula Untold movie part of this universe of not?
What if I were to tell you that despite being one of the biggest stars in the world, you would end up stuck in Brendan Fraser’s shadow somehow?
Cruise: Hey I’m the action hero of this generation.
Crow: I’ve been doing action since you were sucking on your mom’s tit at Woodstock….don’t mess with me.
I think we’d be good for Brokeback Mountain sequel, wouldn’t you say?