We’re on quite a streak with contests lately. If you can believe it, more are coming. Before we launch the next one, it’s time to wrap up last week’s giveaway and unearth the names of the five winners who will take home free copies of ‘The Mummy’.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “…so it’s going be like ‘Rock of Ages’, but 80’s French pop songs, and set during the French Revolution. I told them, Tom would be perfect.”
- Bill M: Xenu? You’re trying the old Xenu bit on me? Pull the other one.
- Csm101: “Is it necrophilia if she is undead?”
- Chris M: You’re not going to believe what Leah Remini told me about you.
- Deaditelord: “Tom, do you like movies about gladiators?”
- Michael L: Crowe: “Ya know, I look good in a skirt”
- Matt S: Well I gotta say Tom you’re much taller in per….oh nevermind I didn’t see that apple box.
- David S: “Tom, I got 2 words for you: Virtuosity sequel. Denzel was hard no, but I know you like sci-fi so what do you think? You down, bruh?”
- moremovies85: Sometimes, two men look into each other’s eyes and know they have Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor all wrapped up at next year’s Oscars.
- Rob B: Hey Tom is it cool if I take a crack at Katie Holmes??
George nailed his entry so thoroughly that I was almost inclined to give all five copies of the disc to him. Could there be a better answer than this? I’m not sure that there could.
Show me the MUMMY!!!!
Because I doubt anyone would actually have use for five identical copies of the same movie, the other ones are going to…
“What’s buried deeper, the mummy or our careers?”
What if I were to tell you that despite being one of the biggest stars in the world, you would end up stuck in Brendan Fraser’s shadow somehow?
“Why are we spending more time resurrecting this franchise then we are resurrecting the mummy itself?”
Your mission, Tom, should you choose to accept it, is to never make another Mummy movie.
Congratulations to George, Sal, Derek, Vincent and Leon for winning ‘The Mummy‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. If you didn’t win this one, you still have until the end of the day today to enter our ‘E.T.’ contest.