Before we leave you for a long holiday weekend, we have some last-minute Christmas presents to deliver. Three of our readers will take home free copies of the action blockbuster ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ on Blu-ray. Let’s see which boys and girls are on Santa’s nice list this year.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “I give up!”
“Then tap out!”
“In a minute…”
- Jay: Is that a Christmas tree? It’s very festive…
- Warner: The preparation for his date with Ronda Rousey was intense to say the least.
- Adam C: Well, you got the basic gist of Twister.
- Jay: So that’s where you keep your gun…
- KiKS: “Hey… we’re in PG-13 territory!”
- Deaditelord: Henchman: “Wow, normally I have to pay extra for that.”
- Jason: You Bedazzled that??!!
- WhistlesGoWoo88: “I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars to reach OT VIII, and THAT was the truth!?”
- Kashtarreaper: Don’t look up her dress. Don’t look up her dress. Crap. I’m looking up her dress.
- Jonathan: I swear, they told me to search you for the “Ghost Protocol”!
- David S: “Lady, I’m pretty sure this is not the correct way to twerk.”
- Robert B: Look, just because you show me yours doesn’t mean I’ll show you mine.
- Robert: I call it the Pit of Carkoon. Hail the almighty Sarlaac!
- Mike B: Okay okay. You can have the remote.
- EM: And that’s why they call it breakdancing.
- Scott H: Knee through the heart
And you’re to blame
Darling, you give love a bad name
- miguelnh: I must admit that getting secret messages on electronic underwear is a fun and clever development – kudos to the research team!
- Csm101: Being the best gynecologist in town has its drawbacks. Almost everywhere he goes, this happens to him.
- Leon D: Please hold still so I can read the time on your watch.
This entry from Alexander made me do a legitimate spit-take. I flagged it early on as a winner.
Yet another close shave for the IMF.
Also pretty great was this entry from Jeff:
“Just staying Onatopp of things…”
And this one from Dane:
And as his life flashed before his eyes, he remembered sitting at the dining room table as a small boy, his stern but caring mother sat imposingly to his left. “Find yourself a good woman, Otto, and let her win all the fights,” she said, taking another bite of her beef stroganoff.
Congratulations to Alexander, Jeff and Dane for winning ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.
The blog will be closed for the Christmas break on Thursday and Friday this week. We’ll be back on Monday, but next week’s posting schedule may be a bit light.
Happy holidays to all of our readers!