What’s in a name? When the name is ‘Jason Bourne’, you can hope for lots of action and espionage intrigue. One of last week’s contest entrants will find out shortly, because we’re ready to give away that free copy of the Ultra HD Blu-ray like we promised.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Doofus88: “I’m so sorry, there were a lot of beans on that burrito…”
- Brian F: Guy in background: “Julia, all your movies stink!!”
- Alex D: You hooked up with a prince? I freakin’ colonized Mars!!
- TJ: “Why did you have to ruin Dexter?”
- Dean C: Alright Kimmel, I see you!
- Brian: Wait, what? That happens to me next? I didn’t read the script past this scene.
- Nate C: Bourne: How could I know flammable and inflammable meant the same thing?
Parsons: How could you not?
- Chris M: Dammit! How many times do I have to tell you? Always look both ways before you cross the street!
- Rob B: If I have to hear ONE more fart joke…… (What Josh Zyber’s gotta be thinking by now)
- robi1138: “I’m getting the Glengarry Glen Ross Blu ray right now! I don’t care anymore if High-Def Digest can’t be bothered to review it!”
- Jonathan C: “Let’s get out of here and away from those people.”
“Who are they? KGB?”
- Robb: “Can you believe they made a movie without us?”
- Csm101: Why ‘Jason Bourne’ underperformed at the box office this past summer.
“We’re gonna be late for the movie, Matt!”
“Don’t worry, Julia. I Fandango’d our ‘Suicide Squad’ tickets.”
- Zuria: Do you REALLY wanna know why we’re here again SWEETY?! ‘Cause I did STUCK ON YOU and you made a HIP HOP version of OTHELLO!
- Chris M: I thought they said I was working with Julia Childs.
Jeremy R. wrote:
“If we just walk away really fast, we don’t have to tell Ben what we thought about Dawn of Justice.”
Congratulations to Jeremy for winning ‘Jason Bourne‘ on Ultra HD Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.