Compared to the very challenging ‘Cars 3’ contest a couple weeks ago, I think last week’s ‘Atomic Blonde’ giveaway offered a much more caption-worthy photo. A bunch of our readers came through with hilarious entries. Let’s find out which of you has won.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Derek: For some reason the paparazzi got extra aggressive
- NJScorpio: “You Stazi bastards seen ‘Karate Kid’? Of course not! Crane kick!”
- Csm101: This is why online shopping has become so much more popular. Black Friday door buster incidents still happen.
- Gene P: I told you..NO line cutting!!
- Robert M: “Get out of his way. He had Chiplotle!”
- Jason W: Cider House Rules was an EXCELLENT movie!! Can’t please you critics!
- Nagara: Check out my atomic furiosa MONSTER blonde kick!
- robi1138: “No, I don’t want a subscription to Watchtower!”
- Jeremy R: This is what happens when you e-mail Josh your comments. He ain’t joking.
- Alex: How many hallway fights do I have to do before Netflix will give me a Marvel show?
- Dan: All I asked was for you to tie my damn shoes!
- EM: I’ve heard of funding movies through Kickstarter, but this is ridiculous.
Drew wins because I can genuinely imagine Charlize Theron putting up with this all the time.
“If one more person tells me I should have run to the side in PROMETHEUS…”
Congratulations to Drew for winning ‘Atomic Blonde‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget to enter our ‘Valerian’ contest before the deadline on Wednesday.