The good people at Lionsgate were generous enough to offer our site five extra Blu-ray copies of the Tupac Shakur bio-pic ‘All Eyez on Me‘ to give away as contest prizes. How could we refuse? Enter for your chance to take one home.
To win a copy of the Blu-ray, all you have to do is participate in our photo caption contest by giving us a funny or clever caption for the following image. Click to enlarge:
For example: “Ma! Hey, ma! Don’t forget to do my laundry tonight. Thanks!”
We have five copies of the Blu-ray to give away. The winners will be chosen at our own subjective discretion based on whichever responses we enjoy the most. Entries are limited to 10 per person. That should give you plenty of opportunity to craft a good submission, but will also help us to avoid any potential appearance of awarding prizes based on volume rather than quality. (Please heed this limit. You will be taken out of consideration if you submit more than 10 entries.) All entries must be submitted in the Comments section of this blog post. Please do not attempt to email them to me.
This contest is only open to entrants from the domestic United States. We will not ship internationally (whether you’re a U.S. citizen or not). Employees of High-Def Digest or Internet Brands and their families are not eligible. Standard contest rules and conditions apply. People who have won any of our previous contests within the past one year are also not eligible to win, but may get Honorable Mentions.
The deadline for entry is Friday, September 8th. The winners will be announced the following week. Good luck!
1) “Everybody, hands up if you saw this in theaters….okay we got one, two…hey man, what is that, you stretching?”
“Hey I know there is someone in the crowd that wants to win a copy of this movie”
2) “Who want’s ice cream?!”
3) “…and a big shout out to all the white folk who are waiting for the home release!”
Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I’m in love
That I’m sent from above
I’m not that innocent
“Lemme get a Hail Mary!”
4) “…and a big shout out to ‘Straight Outta Compton’, because without your success, this movie would have been ‘Straight To Home Video’…”
I didn’t choose the Blu life. The Blu life chose me!
“I wrote this song a real long time ago
Real long time ago, feel me!”
Hand’s up for fried chicken?
Priest asking congregation: Has everyone been saying their Hail Mary’s?
Does my armpit smell bad?
“I’m dead and i’m still better then all these rappers in 2017”
“Hey all this is the real 2 Pac, see i’m still alive and well”
Coming this fall, live your dream of being a rapper with Rap Hero!! Available for all consoles.
“Shout out to all the haters… I told y’all I’d make it one day!”
Hands up if you saw Biggie!
Offscreen: “Hey guys, so we decided not to film John Singleton’s prison rape scene”.
“Hands up if you stop at red lights!”
“Shout out Jada Pinkett Smith, we made this up as we went along”
Dry and secure
Raise your hand
Raise your hand if your
(Or is it Shakur)
Tupac turns to his right, “We are not Metallica, we’re rappers, why you doin’ hand horns?!”
“The Roadhouse proudly presents…our first non-Caucasian act!”
(This one’s for Josh.) 🙂
Will the owner of the black Escalade outside turn off their lights?
Let’s hear it for…. wait don’t tell me… uh Skittles!
5) “Skinamarinkadink skinamarinkadoo, I Love Yoooou…”
1) Yo toss me that iPhone so I can take a selfie with my homies up here.
2) I’m gonna release at least this many albums after I’m dead.
3) Wassup Orlando? I was just playin’ when I stomped you in the Casino. We cool right?
4) Hey Suge, I’m gonna take all my music and leave Death Row. See ya!
5) Yo Snoop! Thanks for giving me a ride to the club after the fight so I didn’t have to come with Suge. Something tells me that wouldn’t have turned out so good.
6) Hey Biggie! How many albums do you think you’ll release after you die?
7) Look at this crowd! They really love me. I’m definitely getting signed on to do the sequel.
8) OK everyone, cheer really loudly so they don’t replace me with a hologram.
Who f***d Faith?
Motorcycle driving instructor: “Whom here has ambitionz to ride a motorcycle?”
“How many shots couldn’t drop you?”