If it’s Tuesday, it must be Contest Day! We want to keep this streak going as long as we can. In case you haven’t won any of our other recent contests, here’s yet another chance. This week, we’re giving away a copy of the ‘Wreck-It Ralph‘ Ultimate Collector’s Edition. This four-disc set contains the movie on Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD and Digital Copy, and it can be yours for free!
For your chance to win, all you have to do is participate in our photo caption contest by giving us funny or clever captions for either of the following images. (Yes, you have two chances here.) Click to enlarge:
If it isn’t clear from your text, please identify which photo you’re captioning. For example:
1) “My birth name was Stinky. That’s why I go by my middle name.”
2) “The arrow points to my joystick.”
We have one copy of the Blu-ray set to give away. The winner will be chosen at our own subjective discretion based on whichever responses we enjoy the most. Entries are limited to 10 per person. That should give you plenty of opportunity to craft a good submission, but will also help us to avoid any potential appearance of awarding prizes based on volume rather than quality. (Please heed this limit. You will be taken out of consideration if you submit more than 10 entries.) All entries must be submitted in the Comments section of this blog post. Please do not attempt to email them to me.
This contest is only open to entrants from the domestic United States. We will not ship internationally (whether you’re a U.S. citizen or not). Employees of High-Def Digest or Internet Brands and their families are not eligible. Standard contest rules and conditions apply. People who have won any of our previous contests within the past one year are also not eligible to win, but may get Honorable Mentions.
The deadline for entry is Friday, April 12th. The winners will be announced the following week. Good luck!
1. The room grew judgemental when Clyde mistook the meeting for N.A.M.B.L.A.
2. Zangief – “..so I said to her, ‘I call that my Spinning Piledriver!'”
Trevor Von Bornholz
Uh, we were to understand there’d be Pie and Punch..
1)Oooh, The Claw!
Bowser to M. Bison:
“Is it proportional? I mean, your head is SO small…”
Robotnik in reply:
“Do you see a bulge? I’m willing to bet hes a castro!”
“Son of a bitch. He kept smiling that damn smile… made me watch him… leave nothing but the eyes… He made me watch. He made me watch!!”
The sad thing is that I could tell you the EXACT dialogue of each of these scenes because my son watches ‘Wreck-it Ralph’, or as it’s known to him ‘Ral’ everyday. Most of the time twice a day.
Wow guys, this meeting is getting “Hairy”
…and then Pac-Man blue me with some fruit and tried to kill me.
Photo 1: On the set of Gigli for kids
“You know, gobble gobble gobble gobble”.
Uh, porn addicts anonymous is down the hall.
1) Clyde speaking, “Sorry guys, the other three ghosts were feeling a little “blue” and couldn’t be here.”
2) Zanghif speaking, “Blue? You want to see blue? Let me pull this tight speedo to the side and show you blue.”
The most normal support group meeting you’ll ever attend.
Caption for Photo 1:
Clyde found it hard to share with the group when Yellow Robot kept threatening to “pop his ass”.
Whoah, those pictures look like upscaled DVD images – not what I’d expect from High-Def Digest ;-).
Anyway, here are my entries just for fun.
1) The ghost reacts to Bison’s psycho bean gas
2) So I follow Mrs. Pac Man for some payback for the last time she turned us blue, and as I entered the change room I realized that it wasn’t MRS. Pac Man. Oh God I can never forget it! I’ll never look at the cherry power up the same way again.
3) Hi everyone, my name is ghost. This isn’t my regular colour, but to make me look modern they cranked up the orange. On some days I look really teal though.
1) Bowser: Hey Zangief, all that hair makes you look Italian. You don’t do any plumbing on the side do you?
2) Zangief: I can show you guys my spinning pile driver, it’s awesome.
Bowser: No way, the bricks in my lair can’t handle that kind of impact. Learned that the hard way. Are you sure you’re not a plumber?
3) Zangief: In mother Russia, street fights you!
Photo 1: Clyde: “Want to hear a secret? Ms. Pacman is just Pacman with a bow in his hair.”
Photo 2: Zangief: “And… That’s the last time I let Blanka shave my chest.
Photo 1: Clyde: “I eat Pacman for a living, I wish he would put on some seasoning for a change to spice things up.”
Photo 2: Zangief: “No guys, I swear the big arrow on my chest is not compensating for something else!”
Photo 1: Clyde referring to M. Bison: “This is Bison. Bison has bitch tits.”
So yea, this is really gonna happen huh? 8 guys, a robot and me.
Zangief- “So Dr.Drew tried to put me in isolation, so I grabbed him, and pile drived his ass til he hit rock… bottom.”
1. I’m thinking Orange Jello?
2. Do these tights make my junk look small?
1) I just saw that blue girls boobies!
1) “I was a villain while alive, too. Back then I just went by ‘Mr. Orange.'”
Michael Z Rork
Photo 2: “Wait, you’re telling me you ACTUALLY defeated your hero? Come on, you’re full of shit, right? No one defeats their hero!”
1) “Okay, who farted??!”
“I think I peed a little.”
Bowser to Zangief.
“So how long did it take you to shave your body and why did you leave those few patches?”
Zangief: you guys have no idea how much manscaping I have to do to get this look
1) Pacman isn’t a bad guy, he’s a cherry chaser.
1) Is it just me or any of you feeling light headed?
Michael Z Rork
2. “So this one time, Princess Zelda was all like, ‘you wait until Link shows up to save me!’ and I was all like, ‘Link? You mean STINK!’ amirite?”
1) Just because Pacman eats me once in a while it doesn’t make him a bad guy but an odd guy.