I’m saddened to report that we didn’t have any good prizes in stock worth giving away this week. As a result, we had to forgo a new contest. Hopefully, something good will come in soon. In the meantime, let’s find out who won that copy of Brad Pitt’s zombie epic ‘World War Z’.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- David S: Candid photo of Liam Hemsworth breaking up with Miley Cyrus.
- Trebor E: Brad Pitt realizes Chanel has gone too far with human trials.
- Curtis: Relax Billie Bob, she’s with me now.
- AA: Another curious case..
- Daniel R: Is there anything stuck in my teeth?
- NJScorpio: In a world where one lone zombie must fight off billions of Brad Pitts…
- Michael: “So what if I talked about Fight Club! What are ya gonna do – Kill Me!!!”
- Zuria: From this day forward, Brad insisted that Angelina wear makeup to bed.
- Rob: Been lookin’ at this thing for three hours, and I still can’t tell if it’s a zombie or just James Woods.
- David V: “What big teeth you have,” said Little Red Riding Hood, her voice quivering slightly.
- Timcharger: Spoiler alert: In an uncreative rip-off of Fight Club, Brad Pitt is the zombie. And the zombie is Brad Pitt. Blew. Your. Mind.
- Pedram: I better be in the reshoots!
- dachst: I just ate a clown, does my breath smell funny??
- Nick H: Do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior George A. Romero?
- DannyV: “Why, yes, I use Pantene.”
- Jim B: 200 million dollars and you call the CGI in this film good? We look like fucking cartoons!
- Gena: Brad Pitt! People tell me I look like you all the time!
- Yaelle: A lifetime of doubt and low self-esteem revealed itself to Brad every time he looked in the mirror.
So many of these were great. I love the idea of a movie about one zombie fighting off a horde of Brad Pitts. Somebody in Hollywood needs to get on that for the sequel.
Ultimately, this entry from Csm101 pointed out something that a lot of Max Brooks fans were thinking:
Obviously Gerry has not read The Zombie Survival Guide where it clearly states, “Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.” Come to think of it, I don’t think he read World War Z either.
Yup, it seems that very few people involved with this movie bothered to read the book.
Congratulations to Csm101 for winning ‘World War Z‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest! We’ll try to get another one lined up as soon as we’re able.