We received a lot of great, really funny entries to last week’s ‘Lucy’ Blu-ray contest, and we’re excited to give away three copies of the disc today. I’m a little surprised, however, that nobody made any jokes about Benicio Del Toro.
Does no one else remember those rumors that Scarlett Johansson had dirty elevator sex with Del Toro after the 2004 Oscars? I thought for sure someone would bring that up. Oh well.
Anyway, as explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Alex: Lucy, you got some splainin’ to do!!
- Shad I: “…not blinking, not gonna do it…. not blinking, don’t do it….”
- Dean C: Most women only use 10% of their cleavage.
- Eugene: “What do ya mean ‘We all look alike’?”
- Adam C: 4 Asians in this elevator and YOU’RE the one cast in GHOST IN THE SHELL?!?!
- Csm101: “Listen guys, I haven’t even seen The Interview, and truthfully thought it was a horrible idea. I even unfriended Rogen and Franco on Facebook for it!”
- NJScorpio: The man in the front is more of a Charlize Theron fan.
- Brian: How dare you say fat godzilla is better than ours?
- Deaditelord: The moment Scarlett realizes just how much she doesn’t like the new Axe body spray for women.
- Cliff G: OK, four against one, let’s see, if they only use 10% of their brains and I use 40%, that should…no wait…damn, I hate being blonde.
- Ronald O: Someone, please give Oddjob here a breath mint!
- Jason S: Why are none if these guys wearing pants?!
- robi1138: “You couldn’t take the stairs to go up ONE floor?!”
- timcharger: It’s actually a polite custom to protectively surround a lady inside elevators in Japan. The other entrants are such perverts! Get your minds out of the gutter!
- genesim: “Suddenly someone is there at the turnstyle
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes”
Jonathan D. wrote:
The Japanese men were furious that Scarlett Johansson continually refused to reveal what Bill Murray said to her at the end of Lost In Translation.
Yes, a couple other people made ‘Lost in Translation’ jokes too, but Jonathan’s was first and best.
The moment a woman realizes that she has the smallest breasts and biggest balls in an elevator full of men.
Only 10% of their blood is traveling in the direction of their brains.
Congratulations to Jonathan, ABWoman and Shayne for winning ‘Lucy‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.