The time for justice has come. Specifically, it’s time to announce the winner of last week’s ‘Justice League’ Blu-ray contest. Let’s do it, super friends!
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Robert M: That moment you realize keeping your costume in place with duct tape was a bad idea.
- George K: Damn invisible jet! Can’t believe I walked into it….again!
- Derek: Where’s our Snyder Cut, damn it?
- Jacob: After 1000 plays the note still breaks glass… thanks to Memorex
- Dusty: EQUAL PAYYYYYY!!!!!
- Jason W: The mustache! The MUUSSSSTTTTACCCCCCCHHHHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
- Stephan: INCLUSION RIDERS NOW!!!!!
- Alex: Sing it, Steppenwolf! Sing “Magic Carpet Ride”! I dare you!
- Jared M: When someone tells you that giving Snyder more control would have made the movie better.
- Edmond K: Sing then drop the mic, not drop the mic then sing…got it.
- Leon D: No more reshoots!
- David V: “Where’s the Milk of Magnesia when I need it!”
- Carl: I HAVE THE POWER OF GREYSKULL! WAIT, WHAT?!?!
- robi1138: POW! Right in Weinstein’s crotch!
- NJScorpio: Wonder Woman regrets asking The Flash for a quickie.
- Steven: Inspired by Thor Ragnarok, Diana sings Led Zeppelin’s Immigrant Song in karaoke.
- Andy: “THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!”
- CxDx: “I said Amazonian not Brazilian!!!!!!!!”
- Timcharger: Say what?! F*ck Facebook, you expected me to read the service agreement, and in it, you said you could do THAT with my and my friends’ info???
- Ken O: (Just saying what we’re all thinking) Whedon!!!!!
- Elizabeth: The face you make when you discover the crappy Zack Snyder superhero movie you’re in is being turned into a crappy Joss Wedon superhero movie.
- Csm101: “Aaaaaahh aaaahhhh choooooo! Goddamned allergy season…”
- Chris M: Ghost Peppers. Even hotter on the way out than on the way in.
- Russ T: We can’t withstand these negative reviews much longer!
- Rogelio S: I bet I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
As a parent of young children, I’m really feeling this entry from Jeremy. I have undoubtedly had this same reaction.
Legos on the carpet can strike down even the most powerful hero.
Congratulations to Jeremy for winning ‘Justice League‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest!