The second season of FX’s excellent spy drama ‘The Americans’ begins February 26th. If you missed the show last year, you’ve got some catching up to do. Today, one of our lucky readers will win a box set of the complete first season on Blu-ray. Let’s find out who won!
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Vinnie D: The start of every 80′s porno ever made.
- Alex: Now tell me again…what score are you going to give the Russian figure skaters?
- NJScorpio: “We put this kidnap victim in this run down garage to put new Febreze Air Effects Advanced Odor Eliminator to the test.”
- Justin: I’m going to need that chair back soon. I’ve got an audition to warm up for and a bucket of water to rig.
- Jeff W: Call me Felicity one more time!
- Csm101: From Russia With No Love
- Timcharger: Bob Costas was desperate to try anything to remedy his eye infection.
- Warner: He agreed to be chained to the chair in the old garage, as she had a sexy voice and despite the odd wig, seemed cute enough. But every time she leaned in close and asked “Is it safe?”, he felt less safe. Is it too late to return the Russian mail order bride?
- Tim A: We’ve secretly replaced this interrogation subject’s regularly brewed coffee with Folgers Crystals. Let’s see he if can tell the difference! After we’re done beating him senseless, of course.
- Justin: This could end up being worst lap dance since Showgirls.
- Peter: “You told me you knew how to give a perm!!!!”
- Shawn: When I said I wanted to roleplay I meant more like a sexy librarian.
- Matt L: “We’re gonna play a game: toe finger. I’m going to put either my toe or finger in your face and you guess which.”
- David Y: Better call Saul!
- Eric S: Some members of the Fashion Police take their jobs more seriously than others.
I suspect that this entry from Ryan has a tinge of truth to it.
What happens to journalists who post on Twitter about their accommodations in Sochi.
Congratulations to Ryan for winning ‘The Americans: The Complete First Season‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. The rest of you, don’t forget to enter our ‘Game of Thrones’ contest before the deadline on Friday.