Posted Wed Jan 10, 2018 at 03:50 PM PST by Steven Cohen
Several DTS enabled devices are now on display at CES 2018.
Xperi has announced a wide range of DTS products and technologies for 2018 from a variety of partners. The current and upcoming lineup includes smart speakers, sound bars, receivers, 4K TVs, and more from companies like Amazon, Denon, Hisense, LG, Onkyo, Pioneer, Sony, and SVS.
"We are proud to highlight the latest updates and partner implementation progress across all of our brands and technologies," said Jon Kirchner, CEO, Xperi. "In 2018, Xperi will continue to innovate and expand its reach through DTS, FotoNation, HD Radio and Invensas, and deliver on our promise to enable extraordinary experiences for people around the world."
DTS products at CES incorporate various DTS technologies, including DTS Virtual:X, DTS:X, DTS-HD, and DTS Play-Fi. Here's a full list of new DTS-enabled devices per Xperi:
– Phorus PS10 DTS Play-Fi smart speaker with Amazon Alexa functionality
- Creative Labs X5 sound bar with DTS:X technology
- Denon A/V receivers with DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X technology
- Emotiva RMC-1 A/V processor with DTS:X technology
- Hisense HS512 sound bar with DTS:X technology
- LG 2018 UHD and full HD TVs with DTS-HD codec
- LG SK6Y sound bar with DTS Virtual:X technology
- Marantz A/V receivers with DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X technology
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2-channel sound bar system with DTS:X technology
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2-channel sound bar with DTS:X technology
- Onkyo 2018 A/V receivers with DTS:X and DTS Play-Fi (Note: DTS Play-Fi technology in select models)
- Pioneer and Pioneer Elite 2018 A/V receivers with DTS:X and DTS Play-Fi (Note: DTS Play-Fi technology in select models)
- Sony 2018 A/V receivers with DTS:X
- Sony HT-ST5000 sound bar with DTS:X
- Soundcast VG10 wireless outdoor speaker with DTS Play-Fi
- SVS Prime Wireless speaker system and Prime Wireless SoundBase with DTS Play-Fi
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.