Posted Sun Aug 21, 2016 at 12:15 PM PDT by Connor Sears
Three patches in total.
It's been a little more than a week since Hello Games' space exploration game 'No Man's Sky' launched on PC, and the developer has laid out the first round of fixes for this version in a series of patch notes posted on Steam.
The fixes were divided into three separate patches, each tackling a different swath of issues. The first patch dealt with increasing performance and support across different hardware. The developer notes that it still does not currently support Intel GPUs, though it hopes to have that addressed in a future patch.
The second two patches concern the most commonly reported bugs and crashes. In addition to addressing instances of players becoming stuck under terrain or stranded in a space station, the developer is also working to recover corrupted save files on PC.
You can peruse the whole collection of patch notes on Steam. Hello Games estimates that these fixes should take care of 70 percent of current support requests, with the remaining 30 percent next in line.
Source: Hello Games
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.