Posted Thu Dec 3, 2015 at 08:15 AM PST by Steven Cohen
The company's latest marketing campaign focuses on OLED technology.
LG has announced the launch of a new campaign aimed at spotlighting the benefits of OLED TVs over traditional displays. The campaign includes a series of videos with film professionals and artists.
"Since we first introduced our OLED TV lineup, personalities who work in a variety of visual mediums have praised the way OLED's pure blacks allow for high-contrast natural color reproduction," said Brian Kwon, President and CEO at LG’s Home Entertainment Company. "With LG OLED TVs now more affordable than ever before, we encourage consumers to see for themselves what made Michael Uslan and Kathy Klein such fans of this technology."
Participants in the campaign include Michael Uslan, one of the executive producers of the 'Batman' movie franchise, and Kathy Klein, a Mandala artist. Uslan and Klein both discuss the technological advantages of OLED panels, explaining why the TV's perfect blacks enhance the contrast, colors, and impact of their work.
LG's current Ultra HD and HD OLED lineup includes:
EF9500 Series: Flat OLED 4K Ultra HD TVs with HDR (Streaming & External)
· 55-inch class 55EF9500 (New net price – $2,999) - Price move from $5,499 to $3,999, and a $1,000 instant rebate.
· 65-inch class 65EF9500 (New net price – $4,999) - Price move from $6,999 to $5,999, and a $1,000 instant rebate.
EG9600: Art Slim Curved OLED 4K TVs with HDR (Streaming)
· 55-inch class 55EG9600 (New net price – $2,999) - Price move from $5,499 to $3,999 and a $1000 instant rebate.
· 65-inch class 65EG9600 (New net price – $4,999) - Price move from $6,999 to $5,999 and a $1000 instant rebate.
55EG9100: Full HD Curved OLED TV
· New 55-inch class 55EG9100 (Net price – $1,999) - Priced at $2,499, with an instant rebate of $500, starting week of Oct. 18.
55EC9300: Full HD Curved OLED TV
· Current 55-inch class 55EC9300 is now available at the record-low price of $1,799 while supplies last.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.