|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Saturo Iwata Promises to Address Wii U Loading Times
Switching Apps on the Wii U recognized as sluggish.
The Verge is reporting on a number of issues mentioned by Nintendo President Saturo Iwata in the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct video.
In addition to the slow loading times found between the systems UI and apps, Iwata apologized again for the requisite long update facing Wii U purchasers. Speculation regarding the slow UI and day one update suggests a possible link, and thereby possible solution.
Iwata also apologized for the low stock of Wii U Premium sets in Japan, but did say that there will continue to be weekly replenishment.
Source: The Verge
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More High-Def Disc News...