Open Up Some Szechuan Sauce - Rick & Morty Season Five Teleports To Blu-ray December 7th
Posted Wed Sep 29, 2021 at 06:22 AM PDT by Matthew Hartman
Mark December 7th on the calendar. The latest adventure of Rick and his wayward grandson Morty and their wild intergalactic adventures hits Blu-ray in a two-disc plus Digital release from Warner Brothers. In addition to all ten 22-minute episodes - you're getting a full slate of bonus features:
- "Fighting Gravity": The Making of Season 5 (Exclusive to Set): In this deep dive discussion, co-creator Dan Harmon and the crew reflect on the challenges of completing this season in the middle of a pandemic and the creative process behind the story's biggest revelations.
- “Inside the Episode”: For every episode from Season 5
- B-Story Generator Vol. 1: Co-creator Dan Harmon and writer Rob Schrab reach into their box of random ideas to conjure up hilarious side stories.
- B-Story Generator Vol. 2: Co-creator Dan Harmon and writer Rob Schrab return to brainstorm even more ludicrous side stories.
- Backgrounds: The show's artists give us a jaw-dropping look at the amazingly detailed environments packed into every episode.
- Animation and Compositing: Crafting the show's visuals is a complex process and the crew is here to show us why.
- Coloring Rick and Morty: Get an in-depth look at how the crew uses vibrant color to create fantastic alien worlds.
- Directing 'Mortyplicity': An inside look at the evolution of this ambitious and action-packed episode, from initial storyboards to final product.
- Directing 'Rickmurai Jack': A behind the scenes look at one visualization of one of the most ambitious episodes in the series' history.
- Season 5 Hype: Dan Harmon and the writers give you a taste of what's in store for Rick and Morty's wildest season yet.
Pre-orders are now live!
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
Rick and Morty: Season 5 (Blu-ray)