Xbox ends the year with a bang.
Microsoft is vying for gamers holiday money by putting many games on sale. From now to January 9th, select Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles will be heavily discounted on the Xbox Store. This current sale includes several major releases, including several high-profile games that recently released such as 'Dead Rising 4' and 'STEEP.' On top of that, Microsoft is offering daily deals, so you'll want to keep checking each day for a new bargain.
Here's are some of the highlights:
- 'Watch Dogs 2' - 30% off (40% with Gold)
- 'FIFA 17' - 40% off (50% with Gold)
- 'Dead Rising 4' - 25% off (33% with Gold)
- 'Overwatch' - 25% off (33% with Gold)
- 'Rocket League' - 30% off (40% with Gold)
- 'DOOM' - 40% off (50% with Gold)
- 'STEEP' - 20% off (30% with Gold)
A full list of games on sale can be found on Xbox's website. The deals end on January 9th.