Plus a code to get 10% off your purchase!
The PlayStation Store is starting their Black Friday sale early. Sony has updated their store with 100 PS4 deals including major discounts on games including some of the year's biggest games. Included in the sale are 2016 AAA titles such as 'Destiny – The Collection,' 'DiRT Rally' and 'Hitman – The Complete First Season.'
While a full list of discounts can be found over at the PlayStation Blog, here are a few of the highlights.
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' – $9.99
- 'Bound' – $9.99
- 'Destiny – The Collection' – $39.59
- 'Far Cry Primal' – $14.99
- 'Game of Thrones - Season Pass' – $4.99
- 'Hitman – The Complete First Season' – $29.99
- 'Mega Man Legacy Collection' – $5.99
- 'Street Fighter V' – $19.79
- 'Tales From the Borderlands – Season Pass' – $1.49
- 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition' – $29.99
On top of the sales, players can also get 10% off their total purchase by entering the code "D9GJ7NF3L." It's only good for a single purchase, though, so it might be smart to wait to see if any additional sales happen before purchasing.
Source: PlayStation Blog