Patch 1.05 Inbound for the PS4 & Xbox One Versions, 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,' Bigger Patch Coming Shortly AfterPosted Wed Jun 24, 2015 at 12:34 PM PDT by Brian Hoss
More fixes coming shortly.
As the summer gets in gear, 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's deep well of gameplay beckons to all (review here). CD Projekt RED has continued to support the game post-release with both weekly free DLC offerings and continued fixes. Patch 1.05, which has been out on the PC, is coming soon to the PS4 and Xbox One.
Here's the changelog from CD Projekt RED:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
While these changes may seem pretty minor, the next patch is being described as a "pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05."
Source: CD Projeckt RED