Posted Thu Oct 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM PDT by Brian Hoss
The PS4 Pro is coming very soon.
In today's patch, (noted below), 'Battlezone' gets a PS4 Pro mode which promises not only a bump in resolution but some significant lighting changes. Of course, the PS4 Pro is still two weeks away from general release.
Happily, Rebellion has also announced that 'Battlezone' will be getting new campaign content in the form of free DLC. This content is expected in the coming weeks and months. Overall, I like the continued support from the developer, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the game grows.
BATTLEZONE 1.02 Patch Notes
Added PS4 Pro support
- Increased super-sampling resolution
- Improved dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit
- Increased reflective lighting resolution
- Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced
- Difficulty randomization more even throughout campaign
- Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign
Bug, performance fixes and other changes
- Improved clarity of particle effects
- Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence
- Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world
- Minor enemy behaviour tweaks
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.