The remaining 4K Harry Potter flicks will hit stores in November.
As previously reported, Warner Bros. is prepping the first four Harry Potter films starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson for Ultra HD Blu-ray on November 7. The upcoming releases will include:
Chris Columbus' Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Chris Columbus' Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Alfonso Cuarón's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Mike Newell's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
In addition, Warner Bros. will also release a Harry Potter 8-Film Collection on that same day as well, including all of the above titles and the previously released Harry Potter films from director David Yates which all first hit the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format back on March 28.
The Ultra HD Blu-rays will all feature 2160p video with HDR (high dynamic range) and DTS:X soundtracks. Supplements are expected to mirror those found on the previous Blu-ray releases.
Suggested list price for each single film release is $41.99 and suggested list price for the 8-Film Collection is $178.99.
You can find the latest specs for all of the Harry Potter titles listed above linked from our Ultra HD Blu-ray Release Schedule where they are indexed under November 7.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Ultra HD)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Ultra HD)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Ultra HD)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Ultra HD)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Ultra HD)