Posted Wed Sep 6, 2017 at 06:30 AM PDT by Steven Cohen
The new projector models uses the company's high performing laser light engine.
Digital Projection International (DPI) has announced the latest addition to its projector lineup. The new E-Vision LASER 5000 is designed to be a compact and budget friendly model.
The device is a single chip DLP projector that incorporates DPI's proven solid-state laser illumination technology, providing support for 20,000 hours of stable and maintenance free use. Thanks to unit's laser light engine, the projector will never need to replace any lamps. Likewise, the product won't suffer from sudden degradation of lumen performance during use, making it ideal for applications that require a bright and dependable image. In addition, the E-Vision LASER 5000 includes DP's MultiAxis capability, enabling the projector to be placed in nearly any position for flexible installation.
Here's a full rundown of key specs and features per Digital Projection International:
- 5,000 laser lumens (ISO)
- 24p and native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Maintenance free laser illumination (20,000 hours)
- 1.15 - 1.90 :1 zoom lens
- Powerful 1-Chip DLP™ technology
- HDMI 1.4a + MHL Mobile High-Definition Link (device mirroring)
- USB Type A, VGA, RCA & HDBaseT inputs
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- 3D Capable
- 10-bit colour display
- Vertical & Horizontal Keystone correction (2D: Vertical ±30°, Horizontal±30°).
- Four Corner adjustment.
- Selectable 16:9, 4:3, Native, Letterbox and Full Screen aspect ratios.
- Digital Zoom +10~-10.
- HDBaseT® Interface with built in support for transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable.
Exact pricing and availability for the DPI E-Vision LASER 5000 projector are not listed at this time.
Source: Digital Projection International
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.