Posted Mon Apr 25, 2016 at 02:45 PM PDT by Steven Cohen
The official trailer for the streaming documentary series has been released.
Netflix has revealed the official trailer for 'Chef's Table' season two. The show will debut on May 27. In addition, a third season is set for later this year and a fourth season is scheduled for 2017.
'Chef's Table' is a documentary series that focuses on chefs from all around the world. The show offers a personal look into each chef's life and work, elaborating on their cooking style, inspirations, backgrounds, and goals. Season two will consist of six episodes, season three will consist of four episodes, and season four will consist of six episodes. Check out the season two trailer below!
Here's a breakdown of the chef's set to be featured in each upcoming installment:
'Chef’s Table' Season 2 - May 27
- Alex Atala, Dom, (Brazil)
- Ana Ros, Hiša Franko (Slovenia)
- Dominique Crenn, Atelier Crenn (United States)
- Enrique Olvera, Pujol (Mexico)
- Gagan Anand, Gaggan (Thailand)
- Grant Achatz, Alinea, Next, The Aviary (United States)
'Chef’s Table' Season 3 - French Installment, TBD 2016
- Alain Passard, L’Arpege (France)
- Michel Troisgros, Maison Troisgros (France)
- Adeline Grattard, Yam’Tcha (France)
- Alexandre Couillon, La Marine (France)
'Chef’s Table' Season 4 - TBD 2017
- Ivan Orkin, Ivan Ramen (United States, Japan)
- Jeong Kwan, Chunjinam Hermitage, Baekyangsa Temple (South Korea)
- Nancy Silverton, Mozza (United States)
- Tim Raue, Restaurant Tim Raue (Germany)
- Virgilio Martinez, Central (Peru)
- Vladimir Mukhin, White Rabbit (Russia)
The entire six episode first season of 'Chef's Table' is now available to stream on Netflix. A current Netflix subscription starts at $10 for HD streaming and $12 for Ultra HD streaming.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.