Posted Mon Sep 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM PDT by Tom Landy
The 1988 action-packed thriller is headed for 4K next month.
Lionsgate is preparing Red Heat for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray on October 29.
SYNOPSIS: Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Belushi star in this nonstop action thriller from the director of 48 HRS.
The release feature Dolby Vision HDR, a lossless 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements include:
• “Arnold Schwarzenegger – The Man Who Raised Hollywood” Featurette
• “Political Context of Red Heat” Featurette
• “East Meets West” Featurette
• “A Stunt Man for All Seasons” Featurette
• “I’m Not Russian, But I Play One on TV” Featurette
• “Making of Red Heat” Featurette
• Original Trailer
You can find the latest specs for Red Heat - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray linked from our 4K Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is indexed under October 29.
See what people are saying about this story in our forums area, or check out other recent discussions.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.