The new mobile device packs a powerful 4,500mAh battery.
LG has revealed the latest addition to its smartphone lineup. The upcoming LG X power2 is geared toward multimedia users who need long battery life.
"The LG X power2 has the most powerful battery capacity in LG's entire smartphone line-up so users can enjoy many hours of multimedia entertainment on its roomy display without worrying about recharging," said Juno Cho, president of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "The entire X series is all about great technology and great value, both important features for today's discerning smartphone customer."
The smartphone uses a 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display along with a powerful 4,500mAh battery rated for around 15 hours of continuous video playback, 14 hours of navigational direction support, or about 18 hours of internet browsing. Under the hood, the device is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor running Android 7.0. A 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera are integrated as well. Here's a full rundown of specs per LG:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 5MP (Wide Angle / LED Flash)
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM / Micro SD (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 4,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Black Titan / Shiny Titan / Shiny Gold / Shiny Blue
- Others: USB OTG / Gyro Sensor
Pricing has not been announced yet, but the LG X power2 is set to launch in Latin America this month and then expand to more markets.