Posted Mon Nov 16, 2015 at 02:15 PM PST by Steven Cohen
The company is celebrating the holidays by spotlighting its OLED displays.
LG has announced the launch of its "38 Days of OLED" campaign in New York City. The promotion will showcase the manufacturer's OLED TV lineup at the Grand Central Terminal 2015 Holiday Fair along with a special daily contest for a free OLED display.
"When you see OLED for yourself, you truly understand why experts are saying that LG OLED TV is the best television available," said Dave VanderWaal, vice president of marketing, LG Electronics USA. "This holiday season, we're inviting the millions of consumers that will visit the Holiday Fair to see for themselves the awe-inspiring picture quality of LG OLED TV, and in the spirit of the holiday season, we'll offer dozens of lucky consumers the chance to bring home the joy of OLED TV through our giveaway."
Visitors to the Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair can now visit LG's booth to check out the OLED displays in person. Likewise, attendees can also enter for a chance to win an OLED TV by registering on the LG G Pad tablestand. One winner will be chosen every day, and all applicants will also have a chance to win an extra 39th TV at the end of the fair.
LG's current OLED lineup includes:
EF9500 Series: Flat OLED 4K Ultra HD TVs with HDR (Streaming & External)
· 55-inch class 55EF9500 (New net price – $2,999) - Price move from $5,499 to $3,999, and a $1,000 instant rebate.
· 65-inch class 65EF9500 (New net price – $4,999) - Price move from $6,999 to $5,999, and a $1,000 instant rebate.
EG9600: Art Slim Curved OLED 4K TVs with HDR (Streaming)
· 55-inch class 55EG9600 (New net price – $2,999) - Price move from $5,499 to $3,999 and a $1000 instant rebate.
· 65-inch class 65EG9600 (New net price – $4,999) - Price move from $6,999 to $5,999 and a $1000 instant rebate.
55EG9100: Full HD Curved OLED TV
· New 55-inch class 55EG9100 (Net price – $1,999) - Priced at $2,499, with an instant rebate of $500, starting week of Oct. 18.
55EC9300: Full HD Curved OLED TV
· Current 55-inch class 55EC9300 is now available at the record-low price of $1,799 while supplies last.
LG's "38 Days of OLED TV" promotion at the Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair will run through December 24.
Source: LG via PR Newswire
See what people are saying about this story in our forums area, or check out other recent discussions.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.