Posted Mon Apr 22, 2019 at 04:35 PM PDT by Steven Cohen
Another episode of Game of Thrones means more blood, laughs, tears... and memes!
What was the only thig better than actually watching the season eight premiere of Game of Thrones last week? Well, all of the memes that followed, of course! Seriously, the internet really stepped up its game with an endless supply of witty, silly, laugh-out-loud posts. And now that episode two has come and gone, it's time for some more!
Though not quite as gut-bustingly funny as some of the gems that hit the web last week, social media has been abound with a few great memes and reactions to "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms." And while it should go without saying at this point, readers should be aware that there will indeed be some SPOILERS below for any who have not seen the episode yet.
So, without further ado, here's a roundup of some of the funniest memes culled from various Twitter and Instagram accounts for episode two of Game of Thrones: Season Eight:
1. Like last week's premiere, episode two also managed to leak online a few hours early. This meme pretty much says it all.
2. It's amazing how well this one sums up the episode.
3. The first Ghost sighting of the season couldn't go by without a proper meme to mark the occasion.
4. Not exactly what he had in mind but I think we all like this episode's pairing a bit better.
5. Tormund clearly has his priorities straight.
6. Nothing like the sweet voice of Podrick Payne to get rid of the bad taste left by that distracting Ed Sheeran cameo.
7. "That's how I got so strong: giant's milk."
8. And finally, I think this is how we're all preparing to react next week... I'm so not ready.
Sources: Posts embedded from source accounts
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.