What do Jackie Chan, Viggo Mortensen, Steve Carell, Elton John, and Homer Simpson have in common? They're all featured in our latest roundup of high-def easter egg reports!
While we always list easter eggs as they're discovered on our individual disc reviews, every once in a while we try to post an overview of the most recent easter egg reports in this space. Today's finds run the gamut from cartoon motion pictures, to cartoony action films, to rockin' Madison Square Garden performances.
Click the linked disc titles below to view detailed instructions on how to access the easter eggs listed. Remember, most easter eggs are reported by our readers, so if you spot an egg that isn't already published in our review for that title, please let us know using our tips and submissions form -- if we publish your report, we'll credit you with the find. Happy hunting!
'Rush Hour 3
- Lightsabre duel on the Eiffel tower
-Viggo Mortensen details the equestrian costars throughout his screen career.
Dan In Real
- "One More Time" - A peek at Steve Carell's perfectionist ways
Elton 60 - Live at Madison Square Garden
- "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" circa 1982
The Simpsons Movie
- Three "Visual Developments" vignettes, each showcasing a different character
- 'Simpsons' THX trailer spoof