Posted Wed Aug 31, 2016 at 09:00 AM PDT by Steven Cohen
Two new AV receivers have been detailed.
Denon has announced the latest additions to its home audio lineup. The upcoming premium class AVR-X6300H and AVR-X4300H are the world's first Denon Network AV Receivers with HEOS technology integration.
The AVR-X4300H is a 9.2-channel receiver with 11.2 channel processing and support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, along with optional Auro 3D support (via paid upgrade). Meanwhile, the AVR-X6300H is an 11.2-channel receiver with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, along with Auro 3D support through an optional firmware upgrade. In addition, both models include HEOS integration, allowing each device to join or establish a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling users to enjoy their favorite music anywhere and everywhere around the home.
Here's a full rundown of main specs, features, and pricing for both receivers per the press release:
- 9x 125W AV Receiver; 11.2ch processing
- Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Spotify®, Pandora®, TuneIn Internet Radio, iHeart Radio, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Napster, Deezer, Mood:Mix, Soundcloud® and Amazon Music Network Audio Streaming
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
AVR-X6300H ($2,199) - Additional Features
- 11x 140W AV Receiver; 11.2ch processing
- Monolithic Amplifier Design with Denon Custom Made Transistors
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 without add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
The Denon AVR-X6300H and AVR-X4300H are set to start shipping in October.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.